This IC is at the center of many of the new flashlight buck drivers being developed in the enthusiast community.
For more information, see the product page/datasheet.
- TDFN-6 Package
- Hysteretic Controller (+-5% accuracy)
- 0.2V Feedback Voltage
- Input Voltage: 4.5-28V
- Maximum Current Sink: 1A
- Maximum Switching Frequency: 2MHz (depends on gate charge, trace length, temp., etc.)
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 125 C
- 5V, 10mA On-Board LDO Regulator (can power MCU)
- 10% Current Ripple
- 20 MHz Maximum Dimming Frequency