These are the XP-Ls that come from Cree "pre-dedomed". These fit under the Carclo optics without any modifications and provide the same amount of throw as a dedomed regular XP-L. These 80+ CRI LEDs give nice and cozy color rendition.
- CREE XP-L High-Intensity U3 LEDs on MTN 3XP MCPCB
- Color temperature: ~2700K
- Tint: Warm white
- 80+ CRI
- Direct thermal path
- Wide, heavy copper traces
- Pre-configured for parallel configurationcomments)
- Easy wire connection, only 2 leads.
- Gold plated pads and copper core
- Flat bottom surface
- Compatible with Carclo 10507, 10508, 10509, 10510 and 10511 optics
- Diameter: 20mm, Thickness: 1.6mm
- Silicone insulated leads already soldered, each 5cm long, 22 AWG, High Temp, 60 strands