You want to build the ultimate pocket rocket? This board is for you! We also have Carclo optics available that fit this board. The XP-E2 Torch delivers astounding point density for lots of throw!
The jumper pads are pre-soldered in parallel configuration; if you want series configuration please let us know in your checkout comments.
- CREE XP-E2 Torch LEDs on Noctigon 3XP MCPCB
- Color temperature: 10000K (Great dedomed!)
- Tint: Cool white
- Direct thermal path
- Wide, heavy copper traces
- User configurable LED connection, parallel or series (pre-soldered in parallel configuration; if you need series please let us know in your checkout comments)
- Easy wire connection, only 2 leads.
- Gold plated pads and copper core
- Flat bottom surface
- Suitable for indoor, outdoor and flashlight use
- Compatible with Carclo 10507, 10508, 10509, 10510 and 10511 optics
- Diameter: 20mm, Thickness: 1.75mm
- Silicone insulated leads already soldered, each 5cm long, 22 AWG, High Temp, 60 strands