- Copper MCPCB for the following LEDs:
- XP-E, XP-E2
- XP-G, XP-G2, XP-G3
- XP-L, XP-L2, XP-L HI
- XHP35, XHP35 HI
- Direct thermal path
- Triple LED (series or parallel configuration); or
- Single LED (center LED is isolated from the other LEDs); or
- Quad LED (center LED is individually addressable)
- Wide heavy copper traces
- User configurable LED connection, parallel or series
- Easy wire connections
- Gold plated pads and copper core
- Flat bottom surface
- Compatible with Ledil Cute and Khatod PL605A optics (Ledil Cute Available Here!)
- Diameter: 32mm, Thickness: 2mm
We will reflow any (3) in-stock bare XP-G2, Nichia 219, or XP-L LEDs, or mounted XP-L or XP-G2 LEDs from their original MCPCBs onto this MCPCB.
If you purchase multiple LEDs, please indicate which you would like to be reflowed in your order checkout comments. Please also designate in what configuration you would like the LEDs to be reflowed.
- 1. MCPCB (seller keeps): Reflow three (3) LEDs from mounted MCPCBs to this MCPCB. and the Mountain Electronics keeps the MCPCBs (buyer receives a $1 discount). IF YOU CHOOSE THIS OPTION WITHOUT (3) LEDs on MCPCBs in your order, your order will be cancelled and refunded.
- 2. MCPCB (customer keeps): Reflow three (3) LEDs from mounted MCPCBs to this MCPCB, and the buyer keeps the original MCPCBs (no cost).
- 3. Bare LED: Reflow three (3) bare LEDs onto this MCPCB (no cost).