These are the newest XP-Ls that come from Cree without a dome, for higher optical spot intensity. These fit under the Carclo optics without any modifications and provide the same amount of throw as a dedomed regular XP-L.
- CREE XP-L High-Intensity V3 3C LEDs on Noctigon 3XP MCPCB
- Color temperature: 5000K
- Tint: Neutral white
- Output: 1100 lumens per LED at 3A 25C
- Direct thermal path
- Wide, heavy copper traces
- Pre-configured for parallel configuration, but can be reconfigured to series.
- Easy wire connection, only 2 leads.
- Gold plated pads and copper core
- Flat bottom surface
- Suitable for indoor, outdoor and flashlight use
- Compatible with Carclo 10507, 10508, 10509, 10510 and 10511 optics
- Diameter: 20mm, Thickness: 1.75mm
- Silicone insulated leads already soldered, 22 AWG, High Temp, 60 strands